Choose from one of our single origin green coffees and get the freshest green coffees delivered to your door. If you are looking for a specific origin let us know and we may well be able to provide that.
Green Origins on Offer:
Thailand | Chiang Rai | Fully Washed | Specialty
A beautiful, full-bodied, specialty coffee from the Chiang Rai province of Thailand.
Roasting Notes: Larger beans that do well in high heat and shorter development.
Flavor Notes: Cherry, Dark Chocolate, Lemon & Lime, Pear, Roasted Nut.
Varietals: Catui, Chiang Mai, Typica
Process: Fully Washed
Elevation: 1100 - 1500 meters
Nicaragua | Finca Samaria | Fully Washed
Award-winning, natural anaerobic coffee from growers in San Fernando, Nicaragua.
Roasting Notes: Smaller beans that crack evenly and tolerate longer development time.
Flavor Notes: Jasmine, Red Wine, Chocolate. Varietals: Red Catui
Process: Full Natural Anaerobic
Elevation: 1320 - 1450 meters
High-Level Roasting Concepts:
- Start/charge the coffee with as hot of temperature as possible (475 F -ish) with max heat 100% applied.
- When coffee is fully yellow (dried), pull back on the heat 50%, and if able to manage airflow, adjust to 50%.
- When coffee is light brown at the beginning of first crack (365-380 F), pull heat all the way down or close to 10%, and, if able to manage airflow, adjust to 100%. (This is critical to slowing the rate of rise when finishing smoothly and not charring the finishing sugars as they complete roast development.)
- STOP or drop the roast to begin immediate cooling when the coffee appears to have fully ballooned (swelled), with a satin/matte brown coloration.
- Coffee should be cooled to room temperature (75 F -ish) within 3 minutes.